Where do I find my UserTesting subscription end date?
Your UserTesting plan information and subscription end date are listed on your Statement of Work (SOW) / Order Form. You can also find your subscription end date in your team's onboarding email.
What happens when my UserTesting subscription ends?
When your UserTesting subscription ends you will lose access to your account and a wealth of UserTesting benefits, including:
- Immediate customer insights to inform your product and design decisions.
- Access to our industry leading panel of test participants
- Rapid prototype, application, and mobile design feedback
- Sharing voice of the customer learnings with your team, organization, and key stakeholders
- Early access to the latest innovations to help you truly understand the why behind the what
If you have questions about your subscription end date or renewal, contact your Customer Success Manager and/or send an email to email@example.com.
How do I renew my UserTesting subscription?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a teammate will respond within 48 hours to discuss the process to get your subscription renewed. For urgent issues, you can contact Support and this will get routed accordingly.
In some cases, your UserTesting subscription will automatically renew. Contact your Customer Success manager for details.