My Recruit gives UserTesting customers the ability to create and launch a study with anyone, anytime—on demand. Best of all, the feature is completely self-service, helping customers tap into insights from employees, existing customers, industry experts, and people within unique demographics faster and easier than ever before.
What devices can I use with My Recruit?
- iOS: Any version of iOS 12 or newer
- Android: Any version of Android 5.0 or newer
- Chrome extension: Google Chrome browser (most recent version preferred)
- Regular Recorder: Windows 7 or newer; macOS 10.7 or newer
- A high speed internet connection for a smooth upload of your completed test.
- See our full list of system requirements here.
1. Unable to launch the Chrome extension?
To learn how to troubleshoot common My Recruit issues you can go here.
2. Unable to launch the screen recording software?
Most launch issues are due to being behind a firewall or on a network with restrictions.
Solution: Change to a different computer or location to see if it’s a network or computer issue.
3. The UserTesting iOS/Android app didn’t handoff the email I signed up with.
Try inputting the email you used earlier from the email field. It should autostart the test for you once you’ve done that.
4. My users are getting an error that says “We could not find a session for that email address.”
Depending on when your users accepted the test our system may need them to input their email again. Go to the link you were provided and input an email. If you get an error with that try inputting another email address to see if that resolves it. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org isn’t working try email@example.com)
Users have 30 mins to start the test once they’ve entered their email.
5. My users are running into other issues.
Have your user write into firstname.lastname@example.org and in the email put “[My Recruit]” in the subject line. This will allow our support team to identify these users more quickly.
6. What do I do if I see this screen?
If you reach this page and it says "We have all the feedback we need for now!" that means all available slots have been filled. If you'd like to give your feedback please reach out to the person who sent you the invite.
7. What I need help with isn’t here.
Please contact our Support team and let us know what you’re experiencing. If you can provide any screenshots we’d appreciate it too.