At a Glance
Invite Network (formerly My Recruit) provides the ability to create and launch a study with anyone, anytime—on-demand. The feature is entirely self-service, helping customers tap into insights from employees, existing customers, industry experts, and people within unique demographics faster and easier than ever before.
Invite Network is available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
|Advanced ✓||Professional ✓|
|Ultimate ✓||Premium ✓|
What devices can the people I invite (via Invite Network) use?
- iOS: Any version of iOS 12 or newer.
- Android: Any version of Android 5.0 or newer.
- Regular Recorder: Windows 7 or newer; macOS 10.7 or newer
- A high-speed internet connection for a smooth upload of your completed test.
- See our complete list of system requirements.
1. What if the contributor cannot launch the screen recording software?
Most launch issues are because of being behind a firewall or on a network with restrictions.
Ask the contributor to change to a different computer or location to see if it's a network or computer issue. Also, ask them to take the test on an open or guest network.
2. The UserTesting iOS/Android app didn't hand off the email they signed up with.
Ask the contributor to input the email they used earlier. It should autostart the test once they've done that.
3. My users are getting an error saying, "We could not find a session for that email address."
Depending on when your users accepted the test, our system may need them to input their email again. They can go to the link they were provided and input their email again. If they get an error with that, they should try inputting another email address to see if that resolves the issue.
Note: Users have 30 minutes to start the test once they've entered their email.
4. My users are running into other issues.
Have your user contact Support via this form and include "[Invite Network]" in the subject line. This will allow our support team to identify these users more quickly.
5. What do I do if my users see this screen?
If they reach this page and it says, "We have all the feedback we need for now!" that means all available slots have been filled. You could add additional contributors to your test and have them try again, or let them know you'll invite them to a future test. When sending out invitations, consider how many open slots you have in your test and how likely it is that all the individuals you invite will take the test.
6. What other resources can I point my contributors to?
For additional support, you can point your contributors to the Invite Network help center.
If they are having immediate problems, have them contact Support via this form and include "[Invite Network]" in the subject line. This will allow our support team to identify these users more quickly.
Need more information? Read these related articles.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University course.