At a Glance
Hidden workspaces allow account administrators to toggle the visibility of a workspace so that users on the account access only the workspaces that they have permission to view.
Hidden workspaces are available on the following subscriptions:
|Flex plan||Seat-based plan|
Hidden workspaces give you the administrative controls you need to seamlessly integrate all of your clients into one UserTesting account while ensuring users only know about the workspaces they have permission for. If your organization manages sensitive information, such as healthcare or finance, you can hide workspaces from non-workspace members.
Watch our video to learn more about how to use the different types of workspaces:
How to Set It Up
1. Account administrators can create a new hidden workspace in the same manner as an open or private workspace. Click Manage workspaces from your workspace and account switcher in the navigation menu.
2. On the next screen, click the Create workspace button.
3. Give your workspace a name, and select Hidden workspace.
4. Add team members as Workspace Owners or as Collaborators with the Add team members option that appears when you click the options (three dots) menu.
Unlike private workspaces, hidden workspaces are not visible to all users within the account. They are visible only to administrators and any workspace members or owners you designate.
5. If you wish to hide an existing workspace from general visibility, you can toggle the setting by clicking the options (three dots) menu. Select the workspace setting Hidden workspace.
Need more information? Read these related articles.
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out our University courses.
Please provide any feedback you have on this article. Your feedback will be used to improve the article, and when you submit your survey, you'll be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. This survey should take five minutes to complete. Article evaluations will remain completely confidential.