Use this list of resources to help you get started with, and get the most out of, UserTesting!
- Study planning
- Study participants
- Launching a study
- Analyzing results
- Conducting research throughout the development cycle
- General resources
- The complete guide to user testing websites, apps, and prototypes - Defining objectives, setting up tasks, what questions to ask.
- Creating research objectives
- Study planning worksheet
- Writing effective questions
- Writing great tasks
- Research Methodologies - These guidelines will help you understand which methodologies to use at each stage of your process.
- Use these Study Templates to test quickly and efficiently
- Platform Best practices
- Conducting a dry run study
- Open-ended vs specific tasks questions
- Minimizing Bias
- Streamline your UX research with customer experience analytics - Using metrics/survey-style questions
The UserTesting panel is comprised of over 1 million real people, carefully selected after a thorough application process, who are continually rated by our customers, assuring the highest quality results.
- Choosing your target audience from the UserTesting panel
- UserTesting Panel One-pager
- Screener questions - Use screener questions to access your target demographic
My Recruit gives UserTesting customers the ability to create and launch a study with anyone, anytime—on demand. The feature is completely self-service, helping customers tap into insights from employees, existing customers, industry experts, and people within unique demographics faster and easier than ever before.
- How to launch a desktop study - Short guide to creating and ordering a Desktop Test
- How to launch a mobile website study - A guide to creating and launching a test on your website on mobile devices
- How to launch an app study
- How to launch a prototype study
- A better way to do development: Build iterative prototypes and test on the fly - It's now easier than ever to test prototypes or wireframes with UserTesting!
- Testing the cross-channel experience throughout the development process
- Tips for user testing each stage of your development cycle
- Keeping score: Why and how you should benchmark your UX
- UserTesting Help Center - This is your one-stop shop for any and all support inquiries online
- Product updates - A list of the current product updates and releases
- UserTesting Blog - Keep up to date with UX industry news, tips, and articles.
- UserTesting Handbook - A comprehensive guide to the UserTesting platform.
- Webinars - Hear from top experts in the fields of conversion optimization, UX research, design, and more.
- UX Industry Survey Report 2017
Learn more about our world-class customer support here or contact your Customer Success Manager for help.