If you need participants to sign an NDA, we can use something like Echosign, Docusign, or Google Form to link to the NDA and then send it to testers for signature. Here are the steps to create an Echosign link for your NDA:
1. Log into Echosign account
2. Select Create widget
3. Give the widget a name, upload a pdf of your NDA document, select Email delivery, select Preview position signatures, and click Create.
4. Add these fields using the Signature Fields and Signer Info Fields tab: Signature, Full Name, Email, Date. Click Save.
5. Use the widget URL provided and convert it into a bit.ly link.
6. You can distribute your NDA using this link. More on administering NDAs here.