- Training videos
- Ordering a study
- General resources
- Study templates
- Tips for creating great studies
- Testing with prototypes
- Customer Support
- How to post a desktop study - Short guide to creating and ordering a Desktop study
- User testing your website - Checklist
- UserTesting Help Center - This is your one-stop shop for any and all support inquiries online
- UserTesting Blog - Keep up to date with UX industry news, tips, and articles.
- UserTesting Handbook - A comprehensive guide to the UserTesting platform.
- The complete guide to user testing websites, apps, and prototypes - Defining objectives, setting up tasks, what questions to ask.
- Webinars - Hear from top experts in the fields of conversion optimization, UX research, design, and more.
- UX Industry Survey Report 2017
Use these study templates to get your studies launched quickly and efficiently!
- Writing a great study plan: Open-ended vs Specific tasks and questions
- Minimizing bias
- Streamline your UX research with customer experience analytics: Using metrics/survey-style questions
- Platform best practices
- Research methodologies: These guidelines will help you understand which methodologies to use at each stage of your process.
- A better way to do development: Build iterative prototypes and test on the fly: It's now easier than ever to test prototypes or wireframes with UserTesting
- Testing the cross-channel experience throughout the development process
- Tips for user testing each stage of your development cycle
- UserTesting Panel one-pager
- UserTesting's Panel - Rating and communicating with participants
- Screener questions - Use screener questions to access your target demographic
- Choosing study participants - Tips for choosing the number and type of participants for your study